I'm just a guy, hopefully nice. I spend my creative life in the kitchen -- I love to make new things from food. My free time is in the cinema, traveling, reading, surfing the net, and occasionally the gym. Oh, and I live in Japan, but I'm American. I'm pretty friendly. Feel free to say hi.
Posts by Steven:
- Filet mignon
- portobello mushrooms
- Sweet as you like, apple pie unlike any you know: Apple Pie Your Way
- Zero To Hero, Day 12: Fermenting, part one
- One turkey many ways, debone your turkey for steak and . . .
- Whoopie Pies!
- New Year’s Eve and soba
- Beef Burgundy reduced and served in a puff pastry shell with cream fraise
- A New Year’s Promise, a new year goal